2 Heritage Style houses for Sale in Loyola Grand Villas, Quezon City
Welcome to Loyola Grand Villas!
Loyola Grand Villas (LGV) is nestled between the hills of Quezon City and Marikina river and boasts of its warm, friendly and secured environment. LGV covers 172 hectares of land stretching from Ateneo, along La Vista and Ayala Heights subdivisions.
2 houses for sale in a compound sharing 1 driveway and 1 gate. The houses are on separately titled adjoining lots both under individuals. There is a shared circular fountain and a roofed and tiled common area/entertainment lanai in the middle of both houses. A long shared garden fronts both houses. Can sell as a compound or as separate houses.
• Lot area 1,035 sqm. Clean title under an individual. As built, floor area is 930.78 sqm
• Built from ground up in 2010. Very well maintained.
• Professionally assessed and certified structurally sound with supporting documents.
• Very wide frontage, 34.16 meters, facing East
• Flood-free, 45 meter elevation
• Three-storey house with first and second floors split level.
• This house has been featured in several magazines like Yummy Magazine (October 2010), Metro Magazine (October 2012), My Home Magazine (Nov. 2010); My Home Collector’s Edition (Jan 2011), hardbound coffee table books like Philippine Style Design & Architecture (December 2012); websites like daphne.ph (March 2012); and TV shows like Urban Zone (Sept. 2010), and Modern Living (July 2015).
• Solar water heating system
• Double height entrance foyer with grand spiral staircase
• 6 bedrooms with 7 full toilet and bath (master bedroom has 2 toilet and bath). Master bedroom also has 2 separate multi-level walk-in dressing rooms.
• Small Nursery/office in the master bedroom
• Large family room/music room/ ballet room with ballet floors and mirror, with powder room / toilet
• Small office/room inside the music room
• 1 powder room / toilet on the ground floor for guests
• Dining room
• Service kitchen
• Roofed veranda
• Mud room with utility storage room
• Wet laundry area
• 2 full storage rooms
• Maids room with full toilet and bath
• Drivers room with full toilet and bath
• Garage for 12-14 cars, 6 roofed, plus 6 to 8 or more cars no roof
• Lot area 1,044 sqm. Clean title under an individual. Built from ground up in 2010. Built in Spanish colonial style.
• Stunning views of Marikina Valley and the Sierra Madre Mountain ranges from the front. The back of both properties is the forested area behind Ateneo’s Jesuit residences. The property is surrounded by trees and lush greenery and full of the sights and sounds of nature
• Very wide frontage.
• 4 Bedrooms with full toilet and bath.
• 1 Den/Movie room with its own toilet and bath. Has a 200 inch projector screen and 6.2 surround sound setup
• Very wide frontage.
• Living room
• Dining room
• Chef quality Spanish style kitchen
• Dirty Kitchen
• Powder room
• Sun room with a smaller living and dining area.
• Utility/laundry/storage area
• Swimming pool (not functioning)
• 1 Drivers quarters with full toilet and bath
• Maids quarters with full toilet and bath and storage area
• Garage for 6 cars total (2 cars roofed)
— CAN BE SOLD SEPARATELY AT 130 million pesos per house —
Stay in the loop:
Visit our website at kellerwilliamsortigas[dot]com
Follow us on social media to know more:
YouTube: Keller Williams Ortigas-27C Realty
Visit us at the Lower Ground Level, Robinsons Galleria, EDSA corner Ortigas Avenue, Ortigas Center, Quezon City
*** INCOME OPPORTUNITIES FOR BROKERS, LICENSED SALESPERSONS, SOCIAL MEDIA INFLUENCERS AND SALES AGENTS. CONTACT US NOW TO KNOW MORE ***